I'm passionate about helping you take charge of your health and wellness! When have you had a chance to sit down and focus on your own health? My coaching programs and courses offer you the chance to put your health in focus. With a focus on how the other parts of your life can nourish you, and how only you can determine what's right for you, let's work together to create your healthier future.
Through my own personal journey, I have found that life is a continual balancing act. It takes a lot of dedication to find what works for each of us. I've gained and lost over 30 pounds twice in my life and I know how much effort it is to get on track and stay there. I believe that it's not only what we eat, but how and why we eat. Getting a grip on that helps set the stage. I offer a 12-month online course and community to give you the time, information, inspiration and support you need for a deep transformation.
- Launched Food Freedom Naturally Online Course & Community (2016)
- Began Holistic Health Coaching, Positive Energy Works (2016)
- Foodservice at Hill Middle School, Denver Public Schools (2016)
- Tobacco Cessation Coach with National Jewish Health, focusing on Motivational Interviewing and Process of Change (2015 - 2016)
- Institute for Integrative Nutrition Holistic Health Coach Program (2015 - 2016)
- Offered classes on healthy cooking through Positive Energy Works and for various Denver Public Library branches, Violet Hive Art and Natural Grocers (2015-2016)
About the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
Since 1992, Integrative Nutrition has been at the forefront of holistic nutrition education, offering cutting-edge training in health coaching and nutrition-based wellness. IIN is the world’s largest nutrition school, having trained more than 20,000 students hailing from over 85 countries.
Integrative Nutrition’s curriculum is based on the research of scholars and practitioners worldwide. IIN concentrates teachings around the idea of bio-individuality, which is the concept that no single diet works for everyone. IIN explores different ways of eating in order to create a personalized approach that is appropriate for the individual depending on their age, health, activity level, access, and personal preferences. IIN trains students to be effective health coaches and to guide their clients into greater well-being by creating a more balanced, happier life for themselves.